Mark's Carpet Cleaning
Why use Mark's?
- I am the local guy
- The money that I earn in Isabella County stays here
- Professional service at an affordable price
- Professional training
- State-of-the-art equipment
- The owner cleans your carpet, not an employee
- Always in uniform
I am an eight year resident of Mount Pleasant and have a wife and two children.
I opened Mark's Carpet Cleaning in November of 2004.
I saw a need for quality carpet care after having a bad experience with Stanley Steamer.
I have completed an extensive training program with IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification).
This is a program in which you learn how to clean all types of carpets using different chemicals and different techniques.
I previously worked in food service for 25 years but I have dabbled in carpet & floor covering sales and flood & fire restoration where I learned how to clean carpets.
Jim Bush, Director of Marketing, Power-Net Internet Services
"Mark, this is a note to let you know what a great job you did on our office carpet. It smelled better and looked great. As a sideline it greatly reduced the static electricity in our office and in the business we are in with a lot of servers, PCs, and computer equipment, static electricity is not our friend. Thanks, Mark, for a job well done and doing it at our convenience not yours."
"Mark, thanks for the nice job you did at Elk Rapids Physical Therapy. You scheduled the work so it would be convenient for us and it looks great."
|1 Room $49||Chair $39|
|2 Rooms $79||Loveseat $49|
|3 Rooms $99||Couch $59|
|Additional Rooms $30||Sectionals per estimate|
Rooms up to 250 sq. ft, hallways, and large walk-in closets priced separately
Cleaning Tips from the Pro
- Never use powdered deodorizer (it is very hard to remove and it will leave residue)
- Vacuum 2-3 times per week if possible; you can never vacuum too much. Regular vacuuming gets out dirt that can damage fibers and also helps to restore pile.
- Always blot spills, never scrub them! Scrubbing damages carpet and works the stain in further. Use water to blot and call Mark's Carpet Cleaning.
- Having a mini steam cleaner helps especially if you have pets. Read directions for your steamer before using.
|Name||Area Cleaned||Contact Number|
|Jeff Brandt||Farm Bureau Insurance Home and Auto||(989) 772-5670|
|Jim Bush||Power-Net Internet Services||(989) 772-1121|
|Steve Doan||Zabros Pizza Buffet (Saginaw)||(989) 790-2222|
|Scott & Rhonda Lammers||Home & Business||(231) 313-7020|